FBC MEN’S SOFTBALL REGISTRATION
• Our FBC Men’s Softball League will begin its games in June.
• Registration is by team, so if you are not already on a team and would like to play,please see Aaron Eggers after either service today at the West Courtesy Counter near Lost and Found.
WRTW SHARE-A-THON PLEDGES
• If you pledged to support our radio station, WRTW 90.5FM The Key, during our Spring Share-A-Thon, you may place your donation in one of the offering envelopes found in the pew bookracks today.
• Please mark the appropriate box on the envelope, include your name if submitting cash ,and place the offering envelope in the offering plate today.
WMS CIRCLE MEETING
Tuesday, May 8, 5:30 p.m.
FBC Building A, Fidelis Classroom
No nursery provided
Text Jane Cooper at 219.798.4152.
FBC “A” HIGH SCHOOL SPRING FORMAL
• FBC “A” teens in Grades 9-12 are invited to the 2018 Spring Formal on Thursday, May 10.
• The theme is “Incredi-bowl” and will be held in the third-floor Fellowship Hall of the Main Auditorium Building. The evening will conclude with a bowling activity.
• Cost is $35 per person; a $20 deposit is required at registration.
• Register in the HBHS office or after any evening service at the Youth Counter in the southeast corner of the second floor by Sunday, May 6.
There will be a deacons’ meeting this Saturday, May 12, at 8:00 a.m. in the First Baptist Church Main Auditorium.
PHOTOS AVAILABLE ONLINE
• Bro. Tony Merced has been taking photos for many of our church and ministry functions. Baby Dedication Sunday, Marriage Retreats, and FBC sports are some of the many activities where photos have been taken.
• If you are a graduate of the Discipleship Program, your photo is FREE to download!
• For more information, please visit the website http://tonymerced.zenfolio.com.
• Any First Baptist Church member who is in need of church offering envelopes may stop by the Database Courtesy Counter near the Oakley Avenue doors BEFORE any Sunday morning service to enquire about getting some.
• You may also contact the church Finance Office at 219.932.0711.
SPECIAL TNT CLASS FOR WOMEN
All First Baptist Church ladies are invited to hear Mrs. Debi Pryde speak next Sunday, May 13, at 5:00 p.m. in the East Overflow Room of the Main Auditorium Building.
FOUNDATIONS BOOKSTORE MAY SPECIALS
• The Foundations Bookstore is pleased to feature women’s devotionals for the month of May.
• They have devotionals from authors such as Francie Taylor, Gary Thomas, Glorianne Gibbs, Molly Audiss, and several more, including the newest devotional by Vicky Mutchler called, A Cup of Encouragement.
• The Foundations Bookstore is located on the east side of second floor of the Main Auditorium Building.
“A” TEEN SUMMER CAMP
• All “A” teens in Grades 6-12 are invited to attend summer camp Monday through Friday, June 4-8.
• This year’s camp will be held at Triple S Christian Ranch in Rosebud, Arkansas.
• The cost is $160 per person, and teens may register with a $25 deposit.
• Register during Sunday school or at the youth counter on the second floor of the Main Auditorium Building after any public service.
• Contact Bro. Abdel Judeh with any questions.
CDL DRIVERS FOR MEMORIAL DAY SERVICE
Men and women with a CDL license are asked to volunteer to drive shuttle buses on Memorial Day, May 28, for our annual Memorial Day Service at Memory Lane Memorial Park. Please write your name, contact number, and “MD driver” on a piece of paper and drop it in the mail slot east of the Grand Lobby today or contact Danny Clubb at 219.365.4031. There will be a meeting this Wednesday, May 9, after the service in the West Overflow Room for all drivers interested.
Our program is for everyone – no tryouts or auditions needed. We would love for your young people to come and sing with us! Children and teen choirs meet every Wednesday at 6:15 p.m. in the Main Auditorium Building.
Beginner 1 (4-year-olds) – Beginner 1 Department, Third Floor, Center North Side
Beginner 2 (5-year-olds) – Beginner 2 Department, Third Floor, Northeast Corner
Primary 1 & 2 (1st & 2nd grades) – Primary 2 Department, Third Floor, Center North Side
Junior 3, 4, & 5 (3rd-5th grades) – Third-floor Fellowship Hall
Junior High (6th-8th grades) – East Overflow Room
High School (9th-12th grades) – Ray Boardway Choir Rehearsal Room
Sunday Choirs & Orchestra
Adult choir and orchestra meet every Sunday at 5:00 p.m. The Adult Choir meets in the Main Auditorium, Ray Boardway Rehearsal Room. The orchestra meets in the orchestra practice room.
The Transformers Kids’ Clubs concluded the winter session this Wednesday for children in the Beginner 1 through Junior High 8 Sunday school departments.
Clubs will meet resume this Spring!
Beginner 1 & 2 – Beginner 1 Dept, Main Aud. 3rd floor
Primary 1 & Primary 2 – Regular departmental locations
Junior 3 – Main Aud. 3rd-floor Fellowship Hall
Junior 4 – Building Q, first floor
Junior 5 – Building S
Junior High 6-8 – Building P auditorium
All of our children’s choirs and youth choirs will still have their regular weekly rehearsals at 6:15 p.m. All children are welcome to participate!
Location: West Overflow Room
Location: West Overflow Room
Church Offering – $97,301.13
Faith Promise – $33,474.47
FBC Trust Fund – $1,349.25
Nehemiah Project – $383.91
FOR SPECIAL OFFERINGS, TEXT THE AMOUNT YOU WOULD LIKE
TO GIVE, ALONG WITH THE TYPE OF OFFERING, TO 219.215.2288.
First Baptist Church
473 Sibley Street
Hammond, IN 46320
Sunday School - 9:45 AM
Sunday Morning Worship - 10:45 AM