FBC LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL
• FBC Little League will begin registration today, March 25, and will
continue through Sunday, April 15.
• Boys five years old through the eighth grade are encouraged to
• The registration fee is only $20, and the total cost including
registration will not exceed $60 per player.
• Registration may be done online at fbcbaseball.com, during
business hours at the HBS Business Office in Schererville, or on
the church property at the West Courtesy Counter after any
• FBC Little League is looking for individuals and businesses to
sponsor a team or teams for only $500 each.
• Each sponsor will be announced on Facebook, as well as have their
company name printed on their team’s jerseys.
• Any boy who submits an approved sponsor will receive his
registration fee, league fee, and team uniform free of charge.
BLOOD DRIVE AT HYLES-ANDERSON COLLEGE
• Hyles-Anderson College will be hosting an American Red Cross
Blood Drive this Monday, March 26.
• The hours are from 7:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m., and the location is
the DeCoster Gymnasium.
• Walk-ins are welcome.
EASTER PROGRAM REHEARSAL
• There will be a walk-through rehearsal for our Easter Program this
Saturday, March 31, from 8:00-10:00 a.m. in the Main Auditorium.
• Information has been distributed by the involved choir directors, so
if you have any questions, please contact them or Aaron Eggers’
office at the church.
CITY BAPTIST SCHOOL ALUMNI VOLLEYBALL EVENT
• City Baptist Schools would like to invite the church family to its
Alumni Volleyball Event on Saturday, March 31.
• This event will be held in the City Baptist Gym, beginning at 5:00 p.m.
• The cost is $5 per person and includes admission, a hot dog, a bag
of chips, and a beverage.
• All proceeds will go to the CBS volleyball program.
• Our Foundations Bookstore is featuring books by Mrs Debi Pryde
during the month of March. Some of the titles include Secrets of a
Happy Heart, Parenting With Wisdom, Why Am I So Depressed,
and many more.
“A” TEEN SUMMER CAMP
• All “A” teens in Grades 6-12 are invited to attend summer camp
Monday through Friday, June 4-8.
• This year’s camp will be held at Triple S Christian Ranch in
• The cost is $160 per person, and teens may register with a $15
deposit by Sunday, April 8.
• After April 8, the registration deposit will increase to $25 and will
depend of availability.
• Register during Sunday school or at the youth counter on the second
floor of the Main Auditorium Building after any public service.
• Contact Bro. Abdel Judeh with any questions.
2018 FBC LADIES’ CONFERENCE
• 2018 FBC Ladies’ Conference – “Refined – Come Forth as Gold”
• The conference begins at 1:00 p.m. on Friday, April 13, and ends
at noon on Saturday, April 14.
• Our guest speakers are Mrs. Francie Taylor and Mrs. Heather
• Register online by Tuesday, March 27, to be eligible to win a $50
shopping gift card.
• Information fliers and registration envelopes are in the pew bookracks.
• Fill out the registration envelope completely, insert proper
payment, and turn it in to the West Courtesy Counter after any
public service or drop it in the mail slot just east of the Grand Lobby.
• Registration is $30 for adults and teens and $15 for junior girls
• There will be a nursery and playroom for children ages birth through
five for children of FBC registered delegates.
Please be mindful not to leave valuables in plain view inside your
vehicle, and remember to lock your vehicle when you leave it. While
we do have security on the property during public services, they
cannot be everywhere all the time.
Our program is for everyone – no tryouts or auditions needed. We would love for your young people to come and sing with us! Children and teen choirs meet every Wednesday at 6:15 p.m. in the Main Auditorium Building.
Beginner 1 (4-year-olds) – Beginner 1 Department, Third Floor, Center North Side
Beginner 2 (5-year-olds) – Beginner 2 Department, Third Floor, Northeast Corner
Primary 1 & 2 (1st & 2nd grades) – Primary 2 Department, Third Floor, Center North Side
Junior 3, 4, & 5 (3rd-5th grades) – Third-floor Fellowship Hall
Junior High (6th-8th grades) – East Overflow Room
High School (9th-12th grades) – Ray Boardway Choir Rehearsal Room
Sunday Choirs & Orchestra
Adult choir and orchestra meet every Sunday at 5:00 p.m. The Adult Choir meets in the Main Auditorium, Ray Boardway Rehearsal Room. The orchestra meets in the orchestra practice room.
Pray for Jim Guzman and family in the loss of his mother, Jean
Guzman, who passed away on Saturday, March 10. A memorial service was Saturday, March 17, in Napa, California.
The Transformers Kids’ Clubs concluded the winter session this Wednesday for children in the Beginner 1 through Junior High 8 Sunday school departments.
Clubs will meet resume this Spring!
Beginner 1 & 2 – Beginner 1 Dept, Main Aud. 3rd floor
Primary 1 & Primary 2 – Regular departmental locations
Junior 3 – Main Aud. 3rd-floor Fellowship Hall
Junior 4 – Building Q, first floor
Junior 5 – Building S
Junior High 6-8 – Building P auditorium
All of our children’s choirs and youth choirs will still have their regular weekly rehearsals at 6:15 p.m. All children are welcome to participate!
Location: West Overflow Room
Location: West Overflow Room
Church Offering –
Faith Promise –
FBC Trust Fund –
Nehemiah Project –
First Baptist Church
473 Sibley Street
Hammond, IN 46320
Sunday School - 9:45 AM
Sunday Morning Worship - 10:45 AM