BEFORE THE SERVICE
- SUNDAY SCHOOL – These are classes that are designed to teach God’s Word on an age-appropriate level in a small group setting.
- DISCIPLESHIP – The “Foundation of my Faith” discipleship curriculum has three levels that are designed to teach foundational truths from the bible and to help Christians grow in Christ.
DURING THE SERVICE
- NURSERY – We ask all parents to please put their children, ages birth to three years old, into the nurseries. We have a loving, well-trained staff to care for your children. Our ushers are happy to assist you.
- THE INVITATION – At the close of the service, the invitation is our opportunity to respond to what God has done in our hearts. You are welcome to come forward and pray or speak with someone about any spiritual questions you may have.
- BAPTISM is our first opportunity after salvation to display our obedience to God. Baptism is an outward display of my belief in the Gospel.
- GUEST REGISTRATION CARD – It’s always a pleasure to have guests at FBC! Please fill out the Guest Registration Card, and place it in the offering plate. This allows us to have a record of your visit and allows us to serve you better.
AFTER THE SERVICE
- GUEST RECEPTION – This takes place after every Sunday morning service. We’d like to get to know you, give you a gift, have you meet Pastor Wilkerson, and answer your questions. Please see the map below for the location. On Sunday and Wednesday evening after the service, Pastor Wilkerson would like to meet you in the Grand Lobby by the Welcome Center to personally greet you and give you a gift.